Hiring?


Global Pro
10% Raised

Contentplace

location_on North East, USA

Contentplace is on a mission to become the backbone of the branded content / branded entertainment ecosystem. Our marketplace empowers branded content buy & sell opportunities, at any stage of production, at scale and across any distribution channel.

US$ 1,500,000

Target

US$ 25,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
0% Raised

4 in 1 Bluetooth Speaker

location_on North East, USA

Funky Monkey Electronics LLC is a new Electronic Company with a lot of cool inventions. The company recently created the first ever 4 in 1 Bluetooth Speaker. This speaker will be the next big thing in the Bluetooth Speaker Market which is on the rise

US$ 80,000

Target

US$ 20,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
0% Raised

Obstacore Sports

location_on Midwest, USA

80% funded with signed LOI with Citation Capital Management. The remaining 20% may be also covered by Citation, via a newly established Trust Fund they added to their company. Your added 5 million held in escrow 1 year and will be returned in full.

US$ 5,000,000

Target

US$ 1,000,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
0% Raised

MailStake App

location_on Midwest,

MailStake is the "Lost & Found" for mail pieces and parcels. MailStake is a mobile app that connects users with their previous addresses and notify them with any misdelivered mail and allows them to retrieve it.

US$ 1,000,000

Target

US$ 100,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
0% Raised

Handbags&Heels by Reale

location_on West, USA

Purses with the matching heels sold as a set, NOT separately.

US$ 60,000

Target

US$ 5,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
50% Raised

Mobile Home Park/Laundry

location_on Midwest, USA

We have raised $300k of the $600k needed to hit closing on 5/15 (moved back from 4/1). We improved the value on the 4 other parks we have bought and expect to do the same with this one. The fully renovated laundromat produces steady cash flow.

US$ 600,000

Target

US$ 25,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
0% Raised

Style Plug Pitch

location_on West, USA

Style Plug is the premier leasing & styling service for elevated streetwear, vintage, and designer clothing based in Los Angeles, CA.

US$ 600,000

Target

US$ 25,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
42% Raised

Brightways

location_on North East, USA

Brightways has manufactured a patented cloud hyperscale switch that delivers a 40+% reduction in switch network power usage and a 40+% increase in data speed (reduced latency) compared to industry leaders

US$ 3,500,000

Target

US$ 25,000

Min per Investor

Global Pro
10% Raised

Invest in Tap Systems

location_on West, USA

Investing in Tap Systems is a rare opportunity to participate in a fundamental advance in input technology with huge market potential. Tap is a critical enabler for the wide consumer adoption of AR and VR technology.

US$ 2,500,000

Target

US$ 10,000

Min per Investor

Per Page

Become a member on Angel Investment Network

It's free to join and gain full access to these exciting pitches with more being added everyday across a broad range of sectors.

Create New Account
Already have an account?